In therapy and have concerns?
Our ‘Ask Kathleen’ service provides confidential advice and guidance on what to do if you have any concerns about your therapy or therapist.
- concerned about your therapist or the way your therapy is going
- wondering whether what you are experiencing is ‘usual’
- worried that something about your therapy doesn’t feel right
- not sure what to do or who to talk to
we can answer any questions you may have and offer guidance on what to do next.
Our ‘Ask Kathleen’ service is available from 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday. At other times, please leave a message and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
You can contact us by:
- telephone – call 01455 883300 and select option 3
- email email@example.com
Help us to advertise this service by downloading an ‘Ask Kathleen’ flyer [PDF].